Friday, October 19, 2012

hey, send me that controller. i can give you my credit card number if you want to pay for it online. no rush, i'll use it more to sell the xbox then i will to play it.





$60 for a 4 layer? jesus. mine's only 2 layers. it's a snowboarding jacket, too.. from ZeroExposure. never heard of 'em but it's a nice jacket.



yeah, no idea about micro. i'm not even commenting. it's pointless, both the class and any comments.



that dexter is a pretty good show, actually. watched most of the first episode of season 7, good stuff.



dude, that Sherlock (BBC) show is awesome. SHerlock is really cool.. well, really he's a weirdo and almost like an anti-hero. I fell asleep for probably a half hour during the show and wake up to an awesome encounter between him and the baddie. definitely worthwhile. it's all about the characters, and that's all you need to know.



gotta score more of those breakaways.



Did 5 reps each of 90, 110, and 130 lb deadlifts. then 3 reps of 140, 160 lbs. then max reps of 180 . Ended up doing 25. Funny how after one week of lifting really heavy, my arms and shoulders and upper back aren't sore or tired while lifting. So after 25, I could tell my form was probably not 100%, or if it was, it was about to not be, so I quit. Took a few minutes to slow my breathing down. Honestly, it felt like I climbed a really steep, long hill on a bike, that's how fast my heart rate and breathing were, but only my breathing was noticeable. Did 5 sets of 10 pullups, love doing those. I did some bicep curls, i guess they're worthwhile, i dont know. if you want bigger arms, then sure. otherwise, it's not really worth it 'cause strength is gained from the core, not the arms/legs. Oh yeah, my hips are really sore today.. the front of 'em. I start off doing deadlifts like a squat, legs are parallel to the ground. Helps keep my back arched and in proper form. Definitely tightened my hips.



that instructor is taking points off for that plagiarism, but at least it's not a zero. she understood what happened.. it's like "come on, nobody would copy and paste another student's whole discussion post and try to get away with it on purpose."

No comments:

Post a Comment