Friday, October 19, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 10/19/2012 06:32:00 AM

yeah its only 2 layers, fleece and the jacket, how much did you pay?
60 for me. zero exposure. too.

i should start doing pull ups again.

i did 80-90 reps of that machine where you sit down and push it
forward, tricep/chest workout, 70 lbs. then did probably 2 minutes in
the plan k position on a ball, rolling it side to side and forward to
get some more core workout. then did 25 lbs each arm, lay on my back
and lift em, i think 30, maybe 40 reps. ten plank position again for a
minute, then 60 reps of 30 lbs abs (doesnt seem to do much, should
have done some squats instead).

i was breathing pretty good after that, only took 7 min or so.

the other night I did 2 minutes of plank on the pushup bar, took a few
minute break,. then did 55 pushups on thhe bar. was surprised my arms
werent sore from the plank, cuz I do the plan k position with my
wrists, not my elbows.

i had the sherlock show on while playing a game. wasnt really paying
attnetion, but definitely looked boring.





On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
> hey, send me that controller. i can give you my credit card number if you
> want to pay for it online. no rush, i'll use it more to sell the xbox then i
> will to play it.
>
>
>
>
>
> $60 for a 4 layer? jesus. mine's only 2 layers. it's a snowboarding jacket,
> too.. from ZeroExposure. never heard of 'em but it's a nice jacket.
>
>
>
> yeah, no idea about micro. i'm not even commenting. it's pointless, both the
> class and any comments.
>
>
>
> that dexter is a pretty good show, actually. watched most of the first
> episode of season 7, good stuff.
>
>
>
> dude, that Sherlock (BBC) show is awesome. SHerlock is really cool.. well,
> really he's a weirdo and almost like an anti-hero. I fell asleep for
> probably a half hour during the show and wake up to an awesome encounter
> between him and the baddie. definitely worthwhile. it's all about the
> characters, and that's all you need to know.
>
>
>
> gotta score more of those breakaways.
>
>
>
> Did 5 reps each of 90, 110, and 130 lb deadlifts. then 3 reps of 140, 160
> lbs. then max reps of 180 . Ended up doing 25. Funny how after one week of
> lifting really heavy, my arms and shoulders and upper back aren't sore or
> tired while lifting. So after 25, I could tell my form was probably not
> 100%, or if it was, it was about to not be, so I quit. Took a few minutes to
> slow my breathing down. Honestly, it felt like I climbed a really steep,
> long hill on a bike, that's how fast my heart rate and breathing were, but
> only my breathing was noticeable. Did 5 sets of 10 pullups, love doing
> those. I did some bicep curls, i guess they're worthwhile, i dont know. if
> you want bigger arms, then sure. otherwise, it's not really worth it 'cause
> strength is gained from the core, not the arms/legs. Oh yeah, my hips are
> really sore today.. the front of 'em. I start off doing deadlifts like a
> squat, legs are parallel to the ground. Helps keep my back arched and in
> proper form. Definitely tightened my hips.
>
>
>
> that instructor is taking points off for that plagiarism, but at least it's
> not a zero. she understood what happened.. it's like "come on, nobody would
> copy and paste another student's whole discussion post and try to get away
> with it on purpose."
>
> --
> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 10/19/2012 06:32:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment