Friday, October 19, 2012

yeah, mine's a 2 layer ZeroExposure, 60 smackers. probably the same coat, black, flannel-like inner layer.



gotta do heavier weights, man. 25 lb chest press in each arm is nothing. i usually do 45 lbs when I do them, but since I've been going heavier, I did 50 lbs on WEdnesday, could only do 14. It wasn't my chest, my triceps couldn't do it.



90 reps of 70 lbs , you might as well not even do it. that's not gonna help much for pushups, man. you're just getting an endurance workout outta that. you're a lot stronger than me, i wouldn't get half that many reps probably, but still, you gotta lift heavier to get stronger. you mgiht be toning your arms, that's about it.



that sherlock show is probably boring since it's TV. i fell asleep so that probably says something about it. while i was watching it was entertaining.



work is rather dull

No comments:

Post a Comment