Monday, October 15, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 10/15/2012 06:16:00 PM

Game three of scfinals, guys Ai comes down , drives the net, pushes ward out of his own crease and makes sure he can't come back.  Wide open net.  Guy.could have stayed on the Hugh slot with the puck all game.  Obviously shoots instead. I told him , I'm done.  I can't play this game anymore after that.

Actually that was game four.   Game one 4 1 him .   He was exploiting the d Ai at the blue line.   Breakaway city.

Second game I was pissef at his shit, so o kept taking penalties and pulling te goalie.   Losing 7 0.   I came back flicking around and scored 4 , 7 4.   Won next game 4 3.  Then that Bs with the goalie.   Turned off my xbox after I told him I was done. 

Guy said it wasn't his fault.   I said nope, bit you saw clearly what was happening and you still shot. It was the most obvious blatant goaltending interference.  Can't believe the game is that bad.

On Oct 15, 2012 9:16 PM, "Madness" <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
http://gawker.com/5951977/leaked-debate-agreement-shows-both-obama-and-romney-are-sniveling-cowards



wow, after reading two other articles on presidential debates and how they work (mostly the preparation stuff), this is definitely a smart move for both sides so they don't mess up and reveal something that would be extremely unfavorable. i give 'em credit, but it only hurts the voters. what a bunch of sham.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 10/15/2012 06:16:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment