Saturday, October 6, 2012

won in 5 games. lost the 4th 2-1 in OT.

i started taking it easy after 3 wins. i kept getting breakaways,
doing my patented fake shot then shooting dominant hand top shelf.
goes in everytime if you come in from the weak hand side of the slot.
no matter who you have, which to me means its an exploit, so I stopped
doing it in the 3rd game.

won the 1st 4-1, second was 1-0. 3rd he scores with 30 seconds left to
tie it. i score with 6 sec left,
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/138104559 BOOOOM

4th went in to OT. i scored with like 20 sec left, pulled goalie, to
tie the game. it was a BS goal. i shot from the point, goalie goes to
glove it, pops it up in the air, comes down and lands on his head,
then gets lost in his padding, so I poke and what do you know? goes
in.

yeah dude, those Isles couldnt get a break for anything. Carolina,
though, is a good team. the players are clearly differentiated, makes
building teams important, i guess. though, he was pretty bad from the
beginning. i had no trouble getting out of the zone, he always took
his D men out of posiiton, trying to check me at the blue line when I
was on a rush..makes it easy to get breakaways or odd man rushes.

5th game, i won 2-1. he got a shortie off a softie. i come back,
shoot a far side wrister, goalie slides to the short side and barely
saves it, puckl bounces to the far side near the crease, and my guy
one times it into wide open net. in one fo the first two games the
Isles had a wide open net and Kessel shot it across the crease, haha.
the kid said "if that was my opportunity, I'd have completely missed,
thats BS" on to the ECF, looks like the Sens, but they're only up 1-0
against the Rags. I know that Rags guy is pretty good. before we
played tonight, the Isles said "dang, Oilers and Rags might not win.
if they both lose its a wide open tournament" i guess the Oilers
are good then. who knows.

http://www.easports.com/nhl/media/play/video/135787509 from first
week, i scored at the very end of the game, didnt give me the goal,
still won. you can see the green light (end of game) comes on after
the puck is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment