Thursday, July 28, 2011

going to eat lunch
 
zherdev and emery will be signed.  emery is gettinga tryout with chicago, i think.
 
i'll be home around 7 i think, we'll see if i can do more exercises than what PT has me doing.. i dont wanna make my bback worse..
 
On Saturday, Emily had me help to  lift two 50-lb. bags of sand outo f the pool which didnt' feel right.. then she had me help her lift the steps out of the pool even though I said it wasn't a good idea 'cause water is heavy.. the steps might not be light, but wtih all the water in them, it was heavy as heck.  At one poitn I coudlnt' do it anymore and let go.. took a step to go to the wall of the pool to get out and my back immediately hurt like hell.  I started flipping out 'cause I knew it was gonna hurt for at least 3 days.. still hurts and it's 4 days later.  I just wanna get better, man. 
 
Every time I feel worse pain I just get more down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment