Monday, July 11, 2011

why are you never on google talk?  

back isn't that great, no hockey for a while.  it's not that bad, I had no energy at all during hockey.. completely out of shape.  My resting heart rate today was 57 at physical therapy, so I can't be that out of shape.   It might have been more the fact that when skating, my back wasn't feeling great. so I barely skated, my back didn't get too bad.. but even when I skated hard, I couldn't do it for long.

we'll see how it feels in the morning.

I got 2 goals I think, both on one timers.  GOt a 3rd goal by skating from behind the goal line to the crease, throwing the puck to the net without looking when I got to maybe the faceoff circle, hit a dman's skate and went 5 hole.  

Coudln't pass worth crap, could barely stick handle.. It wasn't a great day of hockey, then aagain it's hard to focus on stuff when I'm focused onmy back.. plus, my blade was really loose and it never felt right with the puck so I switched to my other one piece stick and then it was fine.

No interest in playing video games.  I could now to relax, but no interest.  One game of a cheater ruined it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment