Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back is killing me. Much worse than the last 3 days.. no idea why.

 

I was thinking of taking Emily to a Pirates game.. I always wanted to go to one just to be outside.. They’re playing all 3 days this weekend: Saturday’s includes a concert.. the cheapest tickets were $180.. to watch Train? Hahahahaha.  Please.   Friday starts at 7 or 730, wouldn’t get home til 1130 at the earliest.. this 8 hour-a-night of sleep works out really well compared to different sleep schedules every day.

So I’ll probably take her on Sunday for the 1:30 game.  $9 tickets for upper deck, $27 for roughly B section at a Pens game.  I think it’s $50 or $75 to get right behind the plate/dugout.  Cheap.  Nobody goes, anyway.  They could give tickets away for free and I bet they wouldn’t get more visits.  Then again, the Pirates were doing well for a few weeks, now they’re back in their slump.  Nobody cares.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment