Wednesday, August 10, 2011

was playing some douche last night, had 320 or so TOA, he had less than 130 after 1st period, and I was winning 1-0 after a protect-the-puck around the RW corner to cross-crease wide open net. he stops playing for a few minutes after that.. 2nd period comes around, I get 3 or 4 slashing penalties 'cause my stick lift is too good.  He was controlling the O zone.. then all of a sudden Emily comes in and is like "why dont you spend time with me" and stands in front of the TV.. I'm on the PK and the guy scores 'cause I couldn't see.. I push her legs behind me so I could see and she threatens to take out the wire from the laptop so I'd lose connection.. I say she better not.  Then she proceeds to do it and pulls it out so I shoved her pretty hard into the couch.  Take a quick walk around the house and walk back in, she tries to slap me in the face, haha.  I wasn't even concerned anymore.  All she had to do was wait about 7 minutes for the game to end, I wasn't even it the mood for really playign anyway.  I'm still undefeated.. the guy was doing a lot of protect the puck and dancing inthe O zone... I bet NHL 12 isn't gonna be much different.. it's too easy to get around defenders.. I watched the one Pens game yesterday and Cooke was getting owned by a guy wtih the puck, kept skating back and forth along the halfboards.. it was like what Crosby did to Spezza earlier in the series.  I know even in inline it's hard to stop it.

And Halo, I wasn't really in the mood for playin after getting sworded at least 5 times the one game and 2 or 3 the next.  No skill involved.  I'll have to work on the reticule bloom. (damn this keyboard sucks, misses a lot of key presses, in the library)


No comments:

Post a Comment