Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Re: [Madness Writers] 8/02/2011 07:54:00 AM

yeah I don't see anyone takin out Vancouver, san jose and detroit lost
too many good people, chicago is the only one in my books who could
contend but i dont see that (hihgly doubt a game 7 in another rematch,
vancouver would chomp 'em). capitals i would give a slight edge,
but let me take a look. yeah, they have a lot more firepower, decent
Defense, Vokoun whatever he's worth.

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=585566  haha, boston isn't even the
> favorites according to the betting agencies.. for a reason.  Vancouver and
> Pittsburgh are #1 and #2 in my books.  Capitals will be stronger. Boston in
> top 4.   I don't' see any other team capable of winning. Detroit's done.
> Tampa has no G/D.  Flyers are gonna be like the Pens last season – get rid
> of their 2 best O.  Chicago is good, no G.  San Jose not bad.  No G.
> Nashville doesn't have the O but they'd be good if they did.
>
>
>
> This is my prediction:
>
>
>
> 1)      Vancouver
>
> 2)      Pittsburgh
>
> 3)      Capitals
>
> 4)      Boston
>
> 5)      San Jose
>
> 6)      Chicago
>
> 7)      Nashville
>
> 8)      Kings
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I ask these people if they need help.  Nobody does so I go ask other people
> down the hall.  One nurse does, said she'll come get me when she's done
> preparing.  She's come over twice, never gave me anything to do.. not my
> loss, I'm more than happy to help out.   Watched two MLG matches, that
> reminds me I should watch a starcraft 2 match.  Read some articles.  The
> news.
>
>
>
>
>
> http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/Mark+Sutcliffe+Hired+owners/5184754/story.html
> interesting numbers in there.. NFL makes 10 billion in revenues, NHL only
> about 2 billion.
>
> --
> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 8/02/2011 07:54:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment