Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I’ll upload that one match tomorrow nig ht.  surprised we won..  You get a medal for getting your death avenged by a teammate, that’s lame.  It’s basically getting rewarded for dying.

 

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=736071007&player=nayR%20Blue  I cou

 

 

I tried telling you last night about the winning goal I got against those 2 players.  They weren’t even good.  Guy has the puck right inside my own blue line.. I check him, there’s a loose puck, and I see his Dman or center coming to get it so I go to check him.. instead of checking him, the player got the loose puck and shot it.. the puck trickled to their net.. when the goalie went down to stop it, the puck was in his 5 hole already. Too easyWinningGoal.JPG

 

The other goal was in overload where you cycle the puck from halfboards to the corner back to the halfboard back to the corner and then to the slot for the easy one timer far side. Works a lot, doesn’t’ always go in though.   And the other play I have in the diagram is when you have the puck on the halfboards, skate towards the point, then turn around and skate to the goal line then to the goalie for an easy one-on-one.. if the player is left-handed, it makes for a really easy left-to-right-wide-open-net goal.  I’ve never done it on the right side.. at least not that I remember.  You’d have to ah ave a R handed person do it which there aren’t too many R handers good enough in the league.Play.JPG

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment