Tuesday, August 2, 2011

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=585566  haha, boston isn’t even the favorites according to the betting agencies.. for a reason.  Vancouver and Pittsburgh are #1 and #2 in my books.  Capitals will be stronger. Boston in top 4.   I don’t’ see any other team capable of winning. Detroit’s done.  Tampa has no G/D.  Flyers are gonna be like the Pens last season – get rid of their 2 best O.  Chicago is good, no G.  San Jose not bad.  No G.  Nashville doesn’t have the O but they’d be good if they did.

 

This is my prediction:

 

1)      Vancouver

2)      Pittsburgh

3)      Capitals

4)      Boston

5)      San Jose

6)      Chicago

7)      Nashville

8)      Kings

 

 

 

I ask these people if they need help.  Nobody does so I go ask other people down the hall.  One nurse does, said she’ll come get me when she’s done preparing.  She’s come over twice, never gave me anything to do.. not my loss, I’m more than happy to help out.   Watched two MLG matches, that reminds me I should watch a starcraft 2 match.  Read some articles.  The news. 

 

 

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/Mark+Sutcliffe+Hired+owners/5184754/story.html interesting numbers in there.. NFL makes 10 billion in revenues, NHL only about 2 billion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment