Friday, August 26, 2011

watching some NHL 11 - the checking is way too powerful.  Gonna be the same in NHL 12.  Too many big hits.  not realistic.
 
Also, the goalies in NHL 11 were really bad.  And the AI is horrendous - no wonder we sold our games. 
 
can't wait to get back into hockey, man.  gonna be a while.
 
too bad I wont be able to paly next week.  We'd own just like we did the lsat time you came up.  My shot will be spot on (definitely will be weaker). dangling is gonna be really rusty.  Skating will take one session or less to get back into it. 
 
I gotta get a job that has steady hours, consistent schedulign.  None of this 12 hour shifts which can be different two days in a row.  And no heavy lifting.  I wouldnt' mind working 8 hours a day.  You might think it sucks, but trust me, it gets you on a schedule.  Never bein' on a schedule isnt' fun.  Not for me, anyway.  It's one reason I hurt my back.  Lifting 300 lb. people doesn't help, either, no matter how many people help out.
 
Up to 160 lbs.  Easy to gain weight when I'm eating 3 meals a day plus at least one snack in the morning. 
 
Plus, bein' on a schedule, I'd be able to play in all kinds of hockey leagues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment