Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Re: [Madness Writers] booom

the player hub page won't load, so i can't see the videos yet.
 
to get across the blue line in a neutral zone trap, you have to skate almost parallel with the blue line to cross it.  Very rarely I'll skate up one side and dump it to other or slap it around the boards, but rarely 'cause it's too easy for the Dmen to get it, and unless you can boardplay, it's a blatant turnover.
 
You have to switch lines a lot.. EVERY whistle.  And pretty much every time the puck gets turned over you gotta switch either D or O, depending on which zonei t's turned over.
 
I think I have at least 1400, if not 1500 points.  Top 4 or 5000. 

Yesterday, I wanted to write about how I played the team of 3 guys twice in a row on Sunday night.  I switched teams the 2nd game so they hopefully wouldn't know who I was.  Maybe I did write about it.  I couldnt' save the goals 'cause they quit, unfortunately.  The first game I was up 2-0 wtihin the first 5 minutes.  First goal, I had Guerin I think like a freight train up the middle of the O zone with the puck, Kunitz or somebody in the L circle with a Dman in between.  I pull the stick back, drag the puck and I was gonna pass for the one timer but I accidentally shot it and it went in, haha.  This was at 17:xx, so they couldnt' quit.  Then, I was on the L circle with the puck, Kunitz was on the L side of the crease with a Dman on either side, so I pass it to him, turn around (his back is to the goalie) and shoot it bottom R.  Too easy, man.  Goalie put his pad out but no way he could stop it.  Then, they quit, haha.
 
So we play again, I picked chicago, I think,.  I dont' remember.  All I know is that it was wtihin the first 4 minutes, I got a PP, took a point shot from the R, hits the goalie's chest pad and falls down.  As it falls, I hold in L trigger to avoid a check and take the rebound shot - Brouwer whacks it right as it's goin' between his legs.  5 hole goal.  they immediately quit, haha.
 
I played two games before those.  the first, the guy was dancin' all over the neutral zone and the R side of his ice.  I must have taken a Dman out of position, he passes it from just outside R circle to the R point, skates to the middle, wideo pen shot, no screen or anything, goalie lets it go top shelf.  It was within first 2 minutes so I quit.
 
The other game, I was winning at least 2-0 if not 3-0 and he quit beginning of 2nd period.  i was gettin' bored of winning too easily so I stopped, called it a night.
 
I think the demo for 12 comes out next tuesday.  Could be wrong.  Doesn't matter either wayt o me. 
 
I uploaded 2 more videos of NHL goals.. not sure ify ou saw 'em.  One was a deflection (by Staal?) in the mid slot to the L corner.  2nd - I skate behind the net from the R, Chara pokes the puck, I stick lift him quickly and go back to the R side... take one or two strides tot he point, skate back to the goal line, then turn around to the point and somebody was WIDE OPEN in the L side of the slot, one timer, goes bottom L, goalie puts his pad out and misses.. barely.  In real time it didn't look close, but upon replay, it was pretty close.
 
That Iraqi.. you gotta live there to understand it? Come on, teacher, you gotta have more teachability than that.  I don't fully understand, but if it's like learnin' Ebonics before English, well, that's an apt description for a waste of time.
 
So, I have that dog lined up to pick up on Saturday evening.  I'm gonna get a dog crate on Saturday afternoon for $25 regardless of whether or not we get the dog, 'cause you can't get 'em cheaper than that.. maybe 15 or 20 but you'd have to drive a distance to get it.  I'm gonna look up some info on mini poodles in a bit to see what we're looking at.  Emily is extremely against getting it right nwo 'cause of the wedding and she's stressed out.  I wanna get it to take care of, love, be a parto f the family.  She's also worried about it chewing up the furniture that's coming on Thursday.  HOw? It'll either be in the crate when we aren't home, or it'll be around us when wea re home.. take him on a walk daily, feed him twice a day and put water in his bowl one or two times a day.  Not a lot of responsibility unless he does decide to go on a rampage.  Consistent Discipline and exercise keep those demons away.
 
I dont' know if I'm gonna get him or not.  I dont' see why it makes a differencei f we get a dog now or in two or three weeks after the wedding. 
 
 
On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 10:40 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
sellin my two books from the last class. bought one for 35 and
another for 5.50, add a few smackers for shipping each. sellin them
for 45 and 10.50, thats how in demand they are apparently. really, i
look around for the cheapest price. the 35 i bought on half.com where
im selling it, rather odd. amazon has a lot for 15 and under 20.
crazy. hiopefully people dont look too hard and pick mine up.

so this douche was figure skating in the game, takes an early lead of
1-0. my d was out of position for some reason, who knows. i playu my
shut down D otherwise, score on a crazy turn over into a nice cross
crease, not much later. 1-1.

next 2 periods, nothing. i had 3 penalties in the 1st, probably 3 in
the second and third each, and start off the overtime with another,
and then another! he got maybe 3 in the reg game, only 2 i can think
of. then with 2 min left after i get my 2nd in OT he gets one. its 3
on 3. i win the faceoff in the O zone, even the announcers were
talkin about how if i win this faceoff I have a lot of room to work
with. hell yeah I did. win to R D and pass to LD, Lilja (detroit). i
skate...well, here, watch, he was tryin to fuck over my AI and D all
game, so I put it in his face. he sent me a message saying "bull
shit" and i told him "maybe but my D is shutdown and plus I had a
shitload of needless penalties called" never heard back from him.
checked his stats, like 300 wins and 230 losses or something. he was
good with his strategy, figured he'd have a mnuch higher rating. i
have 1106 (well, i just beat a kid 7-1, no idea how he even scored, so
my rating is higher, whatever) and he had 1020 or something. but my D
shut him down. his D was in the neutral trap all game, hard to get
across that blue line. i figured skated all day just like him,
usually playin keep away, esp on the PK.

http://www.easports.com/player-hub/360/daedalus311311 its on there
somewhere, the page isnt loading for me for whatever reason. look for
the newest date upload. its a decently long video.

gonna play some Witcher and go to bed. on study hall, gotta start
stayin until 420, fuckin retarded, Iraqi is gay. i have no interest
in learning it. after toady, when its just a shitload of slang and no
knowledge of their daily life, im not gonna sit there and act like im
studying. i did that at DLI for a year and a half. at least that
made sense. this is like "oh, i have a house, build him a (term for
item of totality, something that's inclusive, but a very generalized
word) house of his own." really? that word and house are the same?
not even fuckin related. do that about once a sentence, plus words
i've never learned in Modern standard arabic and now I gotta learn
them here when Ill never use them nor see them again...no thank you.

another passage had a guy callin the cops because the home beside him
had no females inside (how he knew that I have no idea, mayve the
women were cooped up inside) and the cars always parked outside were
used by only males, and there were no children. first off, i couldnt
even understand the listening passage. then im reading trying to
understand all the bullshit and i can understand this much. i told
the class, this is just a bunch of slang and words Ive never learning
in Modern Standard so ill never use them in Iraqi, might as well learn
Ebonics as an English language learner. and the teacher was poilte,
saying i would understand it if i lived there. no shit, sherlock. but
i dont live there and now i have tofigure it all out rather than just
focusing on the fuckin language.

i just dont see myself learning that language. people might say "be
positive, youll never get ahead with that attitude" nah dude, trust
me, i have no interest in learning gibberish.


my homework listening, i was doing them for about 15 min when i was
talking to you around 330 earlier, i just write down what i hear, not
even attempting to understand nor figure out indiivdual words. the
kids who took Iraqi at DLI (not very many) said the basic modern
standard class here was pretty hard. it was a fuckin joke for me.
guess im in their boat now.

watch that video, good stuff.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 8/15/2011 07:40:00 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment