Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ice hockey

WEll, the place in Delmont has free pucks and is from 12-3 for stick time.. though, the pro shop isn't open until 5 pm I guess, so they can't sharpen the skates.. I'll call Play it Again Sportz at 11 (that's when they open) to see if they can do it.  If not. well, I dont know.

If they can't, maybe that Nevin Arena in Greensburg can.

Yeah, I lost 2 pucks yesterday.  first one, I shot the puck, hit the post and came back to me so I whacked it in mid air.. kept whacking it, the last time I hit it, the puck was pretty far away so I extended my stick way out, whacked it from the backside of the blade, and it went way up into the rafters.  No idea how it went that high, my strength isn't that impressive.

Second puck, luckily it wasn't mine, I'm defending a kid.. he skates to his left, my right.. so I quickly go after him and put my stick out, block the shot.. puck goes into the rafters again, haha.  The kid who owned the puck said "that sucks, that was my puck".. I was thinking, yeah, don't get my 2nd puck, I dont wanna lose another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment