Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ah, hockey

Didn't talk about my stick handling, so I worked on the strong side triple threat position, mostly deking between my legs and across the front of my legs really close to the skates.  I also worked on going right to left really really wide which would be impossible to stop.  The completely wet concrete stood no match for my skating, though at the very end, after 1:45 of skatin' around stickhandling, I decided to skate as hard / fast as I could until I was done.  So, the very last time skating to my car, I'm going at least 25 mph, super fast, and I decide to do a hockey turn to my right.. my wheels were extremely horizontal, they were actually sliding outward away from the turn, I thought I was about to go down, but luckily didn't.  Have fun man, I'm gonna have a great time on Tuesday.  They still haven't updated the standings/stats, so I'm not sure if they credited me with that assist.

Met some girl walkin' her dog, tell you about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment