Friday, February 11, 2011

Re: [Madness Writers] 2/10/2011 09:38:00 PM

yeah i heard shields was good. april baby, GSP defends his title.
gsp is too good man, yeah he shouldnt take it lighthearted, ill have
to look up shields later.

and yeah GSP would go for the takedowns, hes a wrestler. spider im
sure has good ground game, but if all was equal gsp wouild dominate.

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 11:38 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
>   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdsTUcuD7YA&feature=player_embedded  it
> makes no sense.  maybe you can explain it to me, 'cause I don't understand
> the situation.  The kid tells him this for no reason.. it just doesn't seem
> like this is a real-life situation to me.
> Call of Duty .. I can play 1 or 2 games and then I'm not interested.  First
> off, it's too easy.  Point, shoot, run.  The objective gametypes are
> generally more fun 'cause you can pick 'em off while still playing the
> objective.  However, Hardcore is the best way to play, 'cause one shot
> kills.. if they're far away, you just gotta hit 'em once, maybe twice.  in
> regular game modes, it's nearly impossible to kill at far distances if
> they're running 'cause it takes a full frickin' clip.   The maps are MUCH
> better than modern warfare 2.  Much better.  The problem with objective
> gametypes is that it's almost always uneven number-wise: 5 vs 4, and the
> team of 4 almost always loses (unless the 5 are newbs).  Once you get the
> maps down, and especially aiming, it's too easy.  And since it's on the Wii,
> you end up playin' the same guys again sometimes on different days.  And for
> some reason, most people don't know how to aim easily with the controller
> (probably have their settings set so they're screwed no matter what, that's
> what happened to me at first), makes them easy targets.  Consistently go 2:1
> kill death ratio.  Not that i care.  Not an exciting game, but better than
> the last one.  As far as single player, it's just point and shoot, the A.I.
> is awful (some parts they literally never stop teleporting in, that's no way
> to keep the player interested, not me anyway), it's linear, dumbed down to
> the point where you gotta follow another character throughout every mission
> so far.  I never did beat modern warfare 2.  probably won't beat this one
> either.  Definitely a good game to have around for staying up later, though
> I continue to see myself rarely playing it.  Free Wi-Fi on the Wii, can't
> beat it.
> GSP would beat Silva, no doubt.  Silva might be a reactionary fighter like
> you say, but he's bigger and taller than GSP.  I couldn't see GSP beating
> him.  If they were the same height and weight, GSP would kill the spider.
>  He'd go in for the takedown and not hold back.
>
> St. Pierre got full of himself when he first won the UFC title back in 2006.
> There's was talk of him being unbeatable. He listened and had to learned a
> lesson.
>
> "This thing for me, I take it (Silva talk) like a distraction from my fight.
> My immediate goal is to win against Jake Shields," said St. Pierre. "I made
> a mistake in the past, looking past an opponent. And I'm never going to do
> it again, because last time I did that I got beat by Matt Serra."
>
> Let him get this win, against one of the top grapplers in MMA, out of the
> way first.
>
> "For me it would be foolish to look past Jake Shields," he added. "I don't
> know what's going to happen. Maybe it's going to happen or maybe it's not
> going to happen -- this super-fight. I will see. . . It's too complicated to
> say. We'll need to wait until after Jake Shields to talk about it.
>
> Man, I don't know about this fight.  Shields must be really good.  Hasn't
> lost in 15 fights in the past 5 years.   Ranked #7 in the world pound for
> pound.  Gonna be a great fight.  April 30, baby.  i'd like GSP to win, keep
> the dominance going.  he's too good to not win.
> got nothin' else.
>
> --
> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 2/10/2011 09:38:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment