Thursday, February 10, 2011

Re: [Madness Writers] ufc silva

haven't watched it. let me download it.  i know the spider gets some kind of dominating leg kick for the win near the end of the first round.  I'll watch it sometime.

gotta call off work, no way i'm able to go in.. if I can't play hockey, I can't work, hah.  Seriously, though.  Still weak, tired, coughing, cold, fun stuff.

no interest in that high school stuff.  changed the settings so it won't notify me on updates.  people were making suggestions, couldn't tell you what they were, i'm not reading it.  here's mine: shut the fuck up.  Deal with it on your own and THEN post messages to show what the final decisions have been.  I highly doubt that's what they suggested.

Why do people even wanna have a high school reunion?  If you haven't seen people from high school since high school, they probably aren't that important to you.  And if they are important, they'd be in your life.  End of story.

Scuderi keeps his championship ring in a Boston bank vault.  "That's the closest it'll ever come to being on my finger."  Not something he keeps around the house.  hah.

I might actually watch some of the Pens' game tonight, we'll see.  It's an AHL team vs. the Kings.  I might watch just a bit to see how Dmen and wingers do their jobs on breakout plays.  I think the way I do it is pretty perfect, but because the Dmen never fuckin' pass or keep their heads up, it never works.  Nothin' I can do about that.





No comments:

Post a Comment