Wednesday, February 23, 2011

RE: fag penalty

Ah, you put your arms up. That's what I did in the one video I put on youtube where I go up the LW side, get a pass, and then the guy comes into me, so I put my arms up, hit him in the head and knocked his helmet off.. He's really good, one of the best players in the league. I see why the ref thought it was bad, but nah, that's just self defense. It's either put your arms up or get crushed. I'd be upset, too, if that happened to me. Then again, I only got 2 penalties, both which really were not penalties. (High sticking somebody while skating around the corner when the puck was in t he other corner.. Guy must have ran into my stick, I never saw anyone around me. 2nd was when the guy pushed me over from behind, so I came up from behind him and stick lifted him really hard. That's just a stick lift. Ah well.)

-----Original Message-----
From: daedalus311@gmail.com [mailto:daedalus311@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Sean
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:42 PM
To: Ryanblakdeth; Ross, Ryan; Ryan Ross
Subject: fag penalty

i didnt put arrows but u can figure it out. which way would u turn if
u were him and u were me? he turned in the pink direction.

into me. we're mayube 4 5 feet from the boards, he flies parallel to the boards.

i most likely put my hands out when i realized he was being a complete noob to brace the impact, i had no idea this kid is gonna run into me.

i did a 150 degree turn as he hits me so i stay upright, he's laid out on the ground sliding. ref's hands go up.

it actually happened 10 feet across the middle line cuz i was right beside the penalty box, and i threw my stick and gloves in the box and went in.

ref said if i ever did that again bluh bluh bluh, i was like "what the fuck are you talkin about, that wasnt even a penalty, he ran into me."
probably looked bad cuz i stuck out my arms, anyone in their right
mind would do that, HE RAN RIGHT FUCKING INTO ME. luckily i did a
half circle with my skates as he hits me to stay upright.

No comments:

Post a Comment