Sunday, February 6, 2011

hockey

went outside, 32 degrees or so, not bad, nose ran a lot.  Skating is perfect, stick handling is really good.  I worked mostly on the side front-to-back "triple


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA caps just scored but there was a delayed penalty so it got waved off. HAHAHAHAHAHA  crowd boos.  Suck it, Craps.  hahahaha, good stuff. oh, blatant goaltender interference.  blatant.  good call.  caps up 1-0 otherwise.    PP - caps score a shortie. nice backhanded shot between Letang's legs far side above Fleury's shoulder.  Ahw ell, I'm shuttin' it off.  THe announcer said something like "That's why the Caps are such a hard team to play against."  Really? It's not 'cause the Pens dont have Malkin and Crosby?  I'm done.  I got 5 minutes of Pens for the last 2 weeks, good enough for me.  Oh yeah, when I turned on the TV, the Caps just scored.  Then, with less than 5 seconds left in the 1st, Brooksy takes a slapper from the middle of the blue line, goes high and hits Green in the side of the head.  

Man Craps' fans are annoying.  Shuttin' it off.  Super Bowl later, have fun man.

Caps have 2nd best PK in the league, Pens first.

No comments:

Post a Comment