Thursday, February 17, 2011

hockey

Yeah, saw the pens highlights last night 'cause someone on facebook said they won in OT.  Kennedy had a sweet rebound goal for the win.  Perfect bounce for him.  Pens looked like they dominated according to the highlights.

Got a lot of video of me playing.  I look really good as a skater.  I rarely ever get the puck.. one total shot on goal in all the video (though I had at least 5, 2 legitimate shots plus like 3 rebounders which are hard to get leverage on if they're too far away or way too close.



You can see that I don't skate much on the PP, and we're both open , could easily make a one timer to each other, but nobody ever passes it up.  What a shame.

I'll upload the rest later.

watched most of titanic, sitll have at least a half hour. They did do a really good job on making the whole thing look and feel real.  I could never watch it again, there are a decent amount of slow spots that, without killin' the energy, dwindle down the motivation.  The musicians playing on the deck as the ship is sinking.. didn't quite get that.  The one musician said something for comedic relief but I couldn't understand his jibberish so I didn't get the joke.  

And for Kate Winslett to go after Leo after one night, well, it shows more about her than anything.  A lot of pent up repression getting released, if anything.  The movie does a darn good job of making rich people look fake and boring, but the same could be said about any group of people.  Most people just aren't that interesting.

didn't get enough sleep, now my head feels weird.  not the greatest feelin'.  Makes me not even wanna go to hockey.  i'm definitely goin', though.

55 degrees out, sunny. too hot in this apartment 'cause of it.  would be nice to be outside, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment