Wednesday, February 23, 2011

RE: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Wr...

yeah, we'll wait on that phone situation.  If we could add it to Emily's account for like $20 extra, I'd do it, get rid of the internet.  No way am I buying a phone.
 
Very last play for me today - this 13 year old kid goes to shoot the puck from center line, so I turn away, thinking he's wasting his time and I'm just gonna get the rebound.  yeah, turned away and hit me in the back of the left leg.. wasn't wearing my girdle, first and last time I'll ever do that.  Only didn't wear it 'cause it collects A LOt of sweat and I gotta keep my gear in my car for 36 hours.  Don't want it to stick more than necessary.
 
I'll comment more later.
 


From: Madness [mailto:nayrrizdaed@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 9:24 PM
To: Ross, Ryan
Subject: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Wr...

all im gonna say is the PP is alllll Adams. dang, logan got hit in
the foot, that would fuckin hurt man. announcer was like "just make
sure u dont take that skate off unless u plan on being done for the
night. yeah man, i was hit once on the top inside of my right foot
from a slapper maybe 10 feet away, that fucken hurt. about a month
ago.

yeah, hockey here kinda sucks, thats why i cant wait to get to
Georgia. ice hockey, 5 on 5, man thats gonna be sweet.

u gotta send my skates. and i was thinking too, i might buy a 4G
phone when i get to Georgia, or if internet is cheap enough ill just
get internet , but 4G is fast

i could just give u my current phone. we'll wait on that later.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 2/23/2011 06:24:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment