Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Harmarville (north side of pittsburgh up by Fox Chapel, Oakmont, directly on the Allegheny River) has inline hockey.  I knew about it before 'cause that's where some of the high school teams play there games at times.  Anyway, it's $10 for stick time but they have pick up games every day for 2 hours (I guess depending on if people show up).  they also have ice hockey pickup daily from like 930 tro 1130 am and 1230 to 230 pm.. weird times, man.  Especially the AM.  the ice hockey stick time is 4-6 pm but only for 18 and under, that's even more weird.  I doubt too many people show up to the AM slot.  if I lived in pittsburgh, I'd probably just play there.

hmm, the team we're playin' tonigth has the best (well, 2nd best) guy in the league, CJ.  The only girl in the league, too, she has 2nd most points on the team - 6.  She's actually pretty good, especially on faceoffs, but I'm gonna show her up today, I've gotten a lot better so it's on.

I need somebody to help me practice passing, it's really the only thing I have left majorly to work on.. receiving passes especially, one-timers would be nice, too.  If I had that, I'd be the major team player.  Too bad you're not here for that, we'd be hte ultimate team, like the Sedins.

No comments:

Post a Comment