Tuesday, February 15, 2011

goal

Got a goal.. on the PP, I think.  Could be wrong about that.  I know I drew a penalty - somebody slashed me right after the faceoff on my right forearm, never felt it until the ref blew the whistle.  He called a slash, so it must have been on me. No other reason why my arm would hurt.  In the midst of action, sometimes you just don't feel it.

Anyway, the goal: off the faceoff on the RW side in the O zone, I was on the LW side of the faceoff, teammate wins the faceoff to the RW, goes back to get it, passes it over to me, I'm in the low slot, look up real quick, then look down, push the puck forward a foot and as it's movin' I did the snap shot.  My body was more on the LW side and I shot R middle.  Never really saw it go in, just saw the net move.  Goalie in the way.  I got one or two other shots, never reall yhad the puck much.. anytime the puck came to me, I usually fucked it up somehow , the puck loved to bounce.  Hard to do much wti hthose.  Even teammates were havin' trouble controlling it.  Ah well, breathing isn't bad.  Gotta work tomorrow.  have fun

Emily took some videos, I'll have to watch 'em tomorrow night and send 'em over.  Mom and her said I look like a hockey player with my movements.. maybe wiht movements, but my stickhandling sucks. I'll be the judge tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment