Wednesday, February 16, 2011

game

can't type much, gotta work.
 
played the best team last ngiht.  lost 6-5 in OT, it was a really fun game.  I barely skated hard, mostly because our two best players won't pass to anyone else (guess they don't trust anyone else), and anytime the other team got the puck, they passed it up ahead (either because of my forecheck or because the guy was wide open, or both).  so backchecking was never an option.  I played really well skating wise, not so well puck-handling wise.. the puck was bouncing a lot, oh well. i'm not that great anyway, not yet.
 
at the end of teh game, I'm in front of the goalie who's yelling "get outta my way!" I don't like to though, 'cause I like to block the shot myself.. but I got out of the way.  Puck's at RD , he passes it to LW who is at the top of the circle.. one times it to the goalie, 5 hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment