Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I got the sense that this guy is from Chicago, always talking about the Hawks.  Definitely biased.  Only talks about Bieksa, Torres, and Burrows.  One mention of Hamuis.  One mention of Kesler.  One mention of Edler.  6 players.  all against the Hawks.  The guy's gotta be from Chicago.  (Yeah, he writes for the Chicago Daily-Herald, there you have it.)
 
Guerin is a Player Development Coach for the Pens.
 
Inline D, you have to skate hard when you get the puck and you can generally take it down ice all alone.. I deked around 3 guys one time, 2 guys another.  Too easy.. I never lost the puck against anybody, though I did lose the puck twice when turning along the boards 'cause I reached out too far and turned too soon.  Oh well.
 
That Master's class, that's all you're gonna do is stupid stuff.  Have fun with it.
 
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/lee_jenkins/06/08/heat.mavs.game4/index.html  look at the stat comparison 3/4 of the way down the page between King James and Jordan.  Not even close.
 
I was told last ngiht by some guys that the A league (well, it's called the B league for whatever reason) is just a glorified IHL (the league that I, and just about everybody else, plays in).  People don't really skate or play harder, and the really good guys that play don't step it up often.  WHy even join it, then.  No point.  I was thinking of joining that one instead of the IHL this summer, but I'll stick tothe IHL.

Somehow I got a breakaway, or really just me and the goalie.. went top right but shot just wide.  I don't get it, when I"m messin' around in warmups and at stick time, I can put the puck pretty much wehre I want it to go.. put a goalie in front, and not so much.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment