Friday, June 10, 2011

Prices PER PERSON *

(Add $179 per person for taxes and fees)
 
$300 per person for a 4-person room.  So, with that $179 per person, it's really 479 per person.  Not bad, not bad.  (yeah, a 5th person wouldn't be a bad idea.)
 
Let me check airline costs.  to Tampa would be about $265, cheap.  To Atlanta would be (without even looking I can tell it wouldn't be worth it but let's see): $281
 
 
TO Augusta is $281 a ticket, eh. not too bad.
 
We could either spend the extra $30 and ride with you guys down to Florida.... or just fly down ot Tampa and meet you there, I'd probably rather do that.  That way we could instantly fly back home after the cruise so Emily wouldn't have to miss more than 3 days of work. 
 
I'm not real big into the music aspect.  I'd rather be outside in the sun, but you can't do that all day, either.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment