Saturday, March 24, 2012

nursing programs

TEAS (Version V).    --  William Carey University. 
HESI Admission Assessment exam A²  from Evolve Testing & Remediation  --  LSU New Orleans. Tuition is 2000 a semester or so, meets the budget. just need a few science classes including A&P and microbiology and chemistry.
 
wtf are these tests? 
 
I don't think New Orleans Univ has a nursing program.  pre-nursing only.
 
Loyola requires a nursing license to get into the program.
 
Hawaii is 4200 a semester, meets the budget. 
 
 
GHSU (Georgia Health Sciences University) and ASU are now one university, but they havent figured out a name or how its gonna work.  Really not much has changed, since the nursing majors at GHSU went to ASU to get all the non-nursing classes.  I should only need the 15 hours of science classes, MAYBE human growth and development..i looked at the SFU transcript and I coulve have swore we took that class with Bargdill, but it was named something else. forget the name.
 
Anyway, hey Ryan, think I could shadow nurses, yourself or anyone, at UPMC for 2 weeks?  I'd come up in May for 2 weeks or so.  Possibly even shadow at greensburg or westmoreland or whatever its called.   I need to shadow for a bit, gonna look at some places around here since I wont have grad school and will have lots of free time over the summer.  Talk to your manager or whoever, see what I gotta do to get a shadowing opportunity.  Seems pretty important.  I could also get a good reference or two.  I'll need two.
 
what do you think of UPMC Mercy's nursing program?  seems bare-bones. wait, scratch that, its not even a BSN.  no wonder its bare-bones.
Carlow doesnt fit my needs.
 
and yeah, that fag who gave that commencement speech, no idea who could ever think of sayin that crap. lots of things he said were ...cant think of the word, but objects that didnt exist in the mentioned time periods....and an awful speech on top of that.  i wouldnt have paid him if I was Princeton.  get off my stage, get the Apollo Theater hook.
 
also, i figured pensblog would say something about that anthem singer.  at first i was like "WTF", then i was like "eh, great voice"..but then in the middle of the canadian anthem she says "come on sing along" or something like that. and totally lost all respect.   the fans did as well as they didnt sing.  also, she sounded like a dying Miss Piggy, or something.
 
it took almost 5 minutes, i timed it with my fancy new watch.  fricken long ass anthem singing. 
 
the senators GM or someone said they didnt expect to make the playoffs this year.  Very great leadership, dick, way to motivate your employees/players.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment