Monday, March 26, 2012

THere was a 2008 Ninja 250 for $2000, maybe 2 or 3000 miles on it, guy said he was strapped for cash.  He could easily sell it for 3000 probably.  I emailed him, but it's been a month since he posted so I doubt he still has it.  I'd bet $2,000 he doesn't have it.  Anybody could buy it and resell it.

Looked all around a 150 mile radius, the prices aren't much different.  

I'm thinkin' of becoming an ice hockey ref.  All you gotta pay is the membership for USA Hockey, and you gotta attend an all day seminar sometime in November or October which is classroom and on-ice.  First year, you can only ref 12 and under, haha.  Why not, you get paid, but I'd do it 'cause I enjoy it.  Kerri's dad was a ref for little league, got paid maybe 10 bucks a game or something, obviusly did it 'cause he enjoyed it, then would spend the money on food between games.  Great way to get outside in the summer, anyway.  Maybe I could ref down at Hot Shots, too.  Why not, it'd be fun to skate around.  Skating doesn't bother me as long as I keep my back arched.  Reaching for pucks and twisting for shots/hard passes kills my back.. usually not immediately but after I go to the bench to sit, then I feel it.  Bcakwards crossovers to my left are still awkward - can't keep my left leg strong to put my right leg over.  It's in my left knee, not much I can do about it.  Luckily, my back felt better 2 days after going, but it's not worth it yet.  I gotta get toteh point where there's no pain or only soreness.  

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/video-_bad_goal_of_the_night7/  haha, wow, what was Carle doing? And the author says Bryz was playing it nonchalantly.. wtf was he supposed to do? he thinks the puck is behind the net, wtf would he think it's going out to the wide open attacker? that has nothing to do with Bryz.  Score was 4-2, so I'm guessing the Flyers lost. nice.

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/video-_jason_spezza_with_a_dangle_assist/  Wow, Spezza single handedly dangles his way around the whole D.  Looks like he's playing at stick time against the newbs down at HotShots.  


Time to look up some NHL stats. Oh, nevermind. I thought the Rangers played.  Guess they play Tuesday night with the PEns.  Pens are getting 2 free wins in a row against the Islanders.  Jets lost.  They're out.  Rangers Buffalo tomorrow night, huge game for both clubs.  Hopefully Buffalo wins, eliminate the Caps and give the Pens 1st overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment