Sunday, March 25, 2012

spin around?

all of the newer models are gonna be too much money.  people around here ask way too much.  The guy I was talking to about this 2003 said that he was offered 1950 and he turned it down, he was trying to sell it for 2500 in the Fall but nobody bit.  It's no surprise - it's not worth 2500.  I dont' get it - the demand is low, and the supply is kinda low for 250s in general up here.  The prices shouldn't be as ridiculous as they are.  I'll take a look at the bike tomorrow, see what's up with it.  If it looks promising, maybe I'll get it.  If not, then I won't.  I'm not worried either way, doesn't matter at this point.  When we get back from Peru, that's when it'll matter more.

The guy was saying if you're tall and big, then you'd look like a clown on a bicycle.  Then he said since I'm smaller, I should be OK.  I already knew that.

The cheapest bike so far has been a 2004 for $1900.  There was a 2007 for 2900. 

I'm not even gonna bother looking at that 1999. No way that's worth it with 11,000 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment