Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rangers vs. Detroit tonight. I think you mentioned that already.

Dang, Colorado beat Calgary in OT last night.

Nashville vs Pens tomorrow night. Two potential matchups for the Finals but not likely.

Oooh, Vancouver vs. Chicago, should be a great game

Canucks vs. Flyers 0-1

Blackhawks 2-1 (1 W in OT, 1 more game left)

Pens 0-1 (OT loss)

Detroit 2-2 (an OT loss and OT Win)

Rangers 0-1 a 4-0 shutout

Blues 2-2 last two were wins, one at home one away

Looks like either Blues or Canucks, but I just don't see a team with no O winning.. Boston has some O and they won last year, but the Blues really ahve none.

Let me check some stats.. last year, Lucic and Krejci both had 62 points, Lucic in 79 games, Krejci 75.

This year, The Blues and Nashville have about the same point producers, definitely less. Nashville has more O than St. Louis, and much better D, so I'm expecting they'll do better, though they gotta play Detroit in the first round, so.. who knows.

Nashville beat Anaheim in the playoffs last year 4-2, lost in 2010 to Chicago 4-2, didn't make it in 2009 (St. Louis did, lost to Vancouver 4-0), lost 4-2 against Detroit 2008, lost 4-1 to Sharks in 2007, lost again 4-1 in 2006 to SHarks.

Blues only made it to playoffs once in last 6 years? I don't see them having the experience to make it further.

I think you're right about the Jack Adams - Hitchcock will get it. Though, he won't make it far in the playoffs, I don't think. I wouldnt' be surprised to see them lose in the first round. I just don't see them winning, not even with their D and G.

plus, predators picked up gill and gaustad.

No comments:

Post a Comment