Tuesday, December 21, 2010

one last thing

as far as skating faster, it would help if my feet didnt' shift in my boots.. I had to tighten my skates which helped, but they must have gotten loose again 'cause skating faster was more difficult.. I wouldn't say that I lost my balance or anything, but when my feet shift, it just makes it hard to stride with perfection like I normally do it.  I'll have to check on this, it's probably just a tightening issue, but I know for a factd that most guys keep their skates more loose than me.. if mine aren't feeling like a perfect extension of my body, it just doens't feel right.

if those reebok 6k's come in, I think I'm gonna wait til 2 weeks to play ice hockey.. I'm gonna rest tomorrow/today.  Play 3 hours on thursday at roller hockey 'cause everybody's going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment