Monday, December 13, 2010

shared some other articles on reader

http://oilers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=546194  you gotta be kiddin me, an NHL cheer team.. who cares how they look, I'm there for hockey, no distractions. then again, those 18 minute intermissions can drag.
 
This comment sums it up well: I guess I just don't see the need for a cheer team when almost every game sells out in the first place? People are going to watch hockey because they love it, not because there are cheerleaders running around the arena. If attendee's want to see half dressed (or I guess, almost fully dressed, as per the Oilers statement on clothing choice for the new team) women, they can hit up a bar afterwards. I'd say the Oilers have a pretty loyal fan base already, I just don't know exactly what this cheer team is going to bring to the table?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment