Monday, December 27, 2010

Re: [Madness Writers] hockey today

This Droid is awesome.  Computer in my hand.   Irecommend one. Only problem is keyboard but not that bad .  1 gHz with 768 mb RAM
Playing cod w,,heather .  Be more fun w someone good .  Video calls. Fast internet. It can connect 5 computers to internet ad a WiFi hotspot but only 2gb limit,, unlimited on phone.  I'm not gonna bother w real internet anymore.  Book reader. Mp3  everything man.apps no limits by apple Even heather noticed a huge difference from iPhone. Apple sucks.   Girl st Verizon was sexy. Black and hot.  Waitress at appkebees was hot too.

On Dec 27, 2010 8:58 PM, "Madness" <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, so I wasn't happy about people tryin' to play with each other..
> If you're good, you don't need your "team" to be good.. Just go out and
> play. Nobody else was doing it. That's the problem when you get new
> people .. they wanna change things up to suit their needs when the
> custom has been the same for months. Change isn't bad, but you can't
> walk in expecting things to go your way the first time. When it took
> somewhere between 30-45 minutes to get the game goin', that's when I
> said "screw it" and went to play with the high school kids.
>
> I got pushed hard one time, never even threw me off balance.
>
> One time, I was crossing over to my left to stop the puck holder from
> attacking the zone.. he has his head down looking at the puck the whole
> time. Dumb. I was really low 'cause I was doin' cross-overs and I
> purposely ran into him. My left shoulder went right into his head, I
> didn't feel anything but it was a hard hit. He immediately said "Hey
> buddy!" like he was upset .. I turned around and said "sorry, man"
> thinking to myself, "next time, don't skate with your head down." I
> don't mean to cause harm, can't help it.
>
> I didn't play that well. That's another reason why I felt like i wasted
> my time. I'd put the puck between players' legs to go around them which
> works out really well. Can't do it all the time, but it throws them
> off. THere wasn't much passing going on.. IN fact, if I recall
> correctly, I think maybe every 5 rushes there was one pass. Makes for a
> lame experience.
>
> My skating is at the point where I'm just ready to play hockey..
> Skating around gets old quickly anymore, nothing to really progress on.
> Backwards crossovers maybe, nothing I'll really ever need to do. When
> the 4 kids were messin' around while we were playing, I started just
> skating around instead of playin' 'cause we couldn't do much with 20
> skaters out there, I quickly lost interest.
>
> My hands aren't that great. I can dangle but not fast enough to make it
> effective. Compared to most of the high school kids, I'm not very good.
> They play a lot, though.
>
> I was all over the place shutting down the other team. Other kids
> just .. I dont know, they take it easy or something.. I play wtih
> heart. I scored a few goals on the goalies, but they weren't very good.
> My last goal was poking the puck on the forecheck, gettin' the easy
> breakaway, and shooting shortside from the hash marks. Goalie never
> moved.. wasn't even a challenge.
>
> Wednesday night will be worth it. Only adults will be there, and they
> are definitely faster and more serious about it all.
>
> --
> Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 12/27/2010 06:58:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment