Thursday, December 23, 2010

this Detroit Season show

haha, Brett Hull complains a lot.    A real Debbie Downer.  I mean, I understand he wants to win and wants smart hockey to get played, but come on..   "you're out there with 18 and 19 year olds having fun, it's like recess".. doesn't sound like it with all that complaining, son.  When I flipped out at the tourney, it was 'cause of passion, not skill.  play with heart, and the skill will show.  If you have no skill (i'm lookin' at you, old man), well, at least play with passion.  That's what gets me most.. we're playing hockey, have fun with it. I'd easily get mad again in a similar situation.. I'm hyper competitive but I can keep it calm when it's just a fun tournament.. When people aren't playing with heart, that's when I draw the line.

George Bush, funny dude.  Talkin' about the REd Wings' team... "SOme people say this roster looks like the hall of fame... TO me, it looks like the United Nations".. just the way he says it, funny stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4XJISyUiBM&feature=related  A young Avery.. lot of good stuff there.    They call him immature and needs direction but really talented..They show a few good clips of him in action, yeah, he definitely knows how to use his mouth and his body.

I have no idea how old Brett Hull was during this season, but he looks frickin' old.

Luc Robitaille, Brett Hull, Chelios.. no Datsyuk or Zetterberg.  Yzerman's on the team but he doesn't play until February or March.

Eh,. not a bad show, I skimmed through it in 20 minutes.  still have the 2nd part to go.  I'll watch that tomororw night.  

Find a link for the 24/7.  I hear they really play up the 12 game winning streak and 8 game losing streak.  Why wouldn't they.  I'm gonna be sleeping until probably noon, play hockey, it's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment