Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Re: [Madness Writers] computer problems

printed off 100 pages of bill clinton;s autobiograpjy, on 20
pages...the library has a 10 page limit, prints double sided. well,
20 pages of the book aer the pictures, so i guess 80 pages. either
way, i have enough material to keep me entertained until leave on
tuesdsay.

turning with the puck, i can do it, i never even thought about it. i
was working on toe drags, toe stops, toe work, and dribbling on my
weak side (to the left), bringing the puck in close and out. the glue
stick skills, thats rather difficult, not sure how to do that yet. my
dribbling is great. oh, i work on backward skating and dribbling,
too. that took me a few days to get it down. i still miss the opuck
here and there, but rarely. been workin on doing that not looking.
not too hard.

not sure how ur stick handling sucks.

thats easy.

im not going to hockey tonight, gonna practice alone (roller rink
hockey sucks, but ill go after christmas here and there...really i
wanna watch the pens and work on these christmas gifts. no pens til
monday. not even this weekend, that sucks man) download that episode
tonight and upload it to megashare. only way I can get it.
daedalus311 account.

my groin is sore from PT. doing front leg squats (one leg in front
and lower down in a squat) was killing my right leg. esp. my
hip/groin area.

i have problems with...forgot. whats a hockey turn? inside leg in
front as u turn? thats easy, come out of it in a cross over or four.

No comments:

Post a Comment