Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I did 610 lbs on the leg press.  The thing is that I couldn't go as low and then after 5 of them I almost lost complete control and blew out my legs/back.  Luckily I put the lever stop in place just in time or else it would have been an extremely bad result.

I kept taking weight off until I could push it back into the normal starting position, was down to 340 lbs.  I did 20 of 'em in a much more natural, low-squat position.  By 15 I was done cardiovascularly but I pressed on.  After 20, I could barely even stand.  

Later on, I did 90 lbs on the smith squat.  3 sets of 12.  It was hurting my chest, man.  I could breathe, but I felt like I was gonna throw up.

Did lunges, normally 3 sets of 15 on each leg to warm up. It's a joke but a good warm up.  Gets my heart rate up a bit, keeps my legs fresh.  

125 lbs leg curl for the hammies, 3 sets of 12.  Probably ap erfect weight. I could maybe do 130 or 135.  

Leg adductors, 3 sets of 12, 110 lbs the first set , 120 the 2nd and 3rd.  I think I only did 8 on the 3rd set.  Helps build my VMOs to keep my knees strong / balanced.

I was thinking of going skating today, got 3 hours to decide. MOst likely not going to. Probably Friday since EMily works 1-9.

Penguins tongiht, I'll probably watch since they're not playing again until next week due to All stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment