Thursday, January 19, 2012

players own't get paid more in the Winter Classic 'cause of the NHLPA and the bargaining agreemtn. No other argument needed.

I watched the first 6.5 minutes and the last minute of the 1st period.  Not as exciting as the Carolina game. Pens had 14 to 8 shots, always dominate the shots category.  I was watching MAF during the last minute, analyzing his positioning since the puck was in the D zone.  It'd be hard job especially when the puck is behind a player or three.  i'm probably not gonna watch anymore. no interest.  

Took Jasper to dog training.  We worked on 4 things I think.. "sticky paws"  - rewarding for keeping all 4s on the floor.  Sitting which he already knows.  Lying down which he mostly knows. and walking beside us which he didn't do 'cause he he didn't want any more treats, ate too many by that point I guess.  Only three puppies there, the other two obviously weren't trained at home 'cause they didn't sit.  That's the most basic thing and can be taught in a few minutes at most.  

I didn't pay for it, but this stuff is too basic for Jasper.  It's gonna get more advanced starting next week.  It's alla bout the homework, anyway 0 taking it home and working on repetition.  Just like school, I guess.


send me an email tomorrow about your game. gotta work fri, sat, and sun

No comments:

Post a Comment