Friday, January 20, 2012

RE: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] 1/19/2012 05:15:00 PM

Yeah, gotta win those faceoffs right off the draw. Right when the Ref moves his elbow/arm/hands/wrist, your stick has to move or you'll lose. I dont know how it works in the NHL - the players all admit you have to cheat to win, so not sure how you cheat without getting pulled from the circle. the one guy at hockey would always tell me to cheat but the refs rarely allowed it, and I never got pulled. They told me a few times to not move or something like that. He got pulled though on the next faceoff 'cause he did what he told me to do, haha. Never saw anyone get pulled.

Squats - I can do 20 no sweat. Probably could go all day. That's why I did 540 lbs on the leg press, 3-4 sets of 12, could do more if I wanted. Don't wanna risk tendonitis at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment