Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 1/18/2012 12:38:00 PM

lets do some halo

call me up
  1. im probably gonn go watch the A league tonight for a bit.  give me something to do, after i do some research and halo.  booooom.


On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
Get kicked outta the army, son. Not worth it to get kicked out, I mean.

Albuterol opens up the airway to allow more air in and to prevent bronchitis, asthma, etc. No idea if it works. For some people, it does.

email works now, wouldjn't load before.

you'll have to let me know what other medications they'll try.

I told you 6 months ago that George Malik is a joke.. you know who's a bigger joke? IwoCPO.. they're both Wangs bloggers, but Iwo takes the cake by far, he's ALWAYS angry. cussin', demeaning specific NHL people/players/coaches/representatives/authority figures. No idea how anyone reads him 'cause he's full of anger, hatred. George Malik usually just reports the news for Wangs fans anymore but when he interjects his opinions, it's never a good thing. Paul I think (Paul Kukla), the guy that started his own Korner, he's pretty unbiased but he never really writes anymore.

You see how Jasper looks like a poodle now instead of a stuffed animal?

Ate some chocolate covered Oreos around 1130. Not even hungry, man. I guess I did drink 16 oz. of apple juice throughout the day. But that wouldn't cause me to feel full. It's this place. Dry air, dries my lungs/throat/mouth, makes thirsty and not wanna eat.

Probably gonna go home, shower, spend some time with Jasper, and go to bed. Fell asleep around 915 last ngiht.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 1/18/2012 12:38:00 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment