Monday, February 27, 2012

Fwd: insane abs

so i can do this for PT tomorrow, since i have an indoor profile cuz of all the pollen..hha, really i have a cold - going away, plus my calves still fuckin hurt like hell - so i get to do my own PT .  gonna kill my abs tomorrow.

i did a set of situps today.  jesus, my hip flexors dont cooperte too well.  well, it doesnt help that im using two barbells weights to hold down my feet. i alwys keep my feet at 45 degree angles, with the barbells you have to use your legs a lot more.  fuck that, i wanna use my abs.

my body is fricken ripped man.  no way i should have any problems with situps.

fricken tore apart my tricpes today, too.  thursday im gonna do a bunch of pushups, maybe some dips and triceps, get ready for the PT test next week so i can be exempt.

no reason I cant do it.

insane abs below, the workout regimen.  looks pretty fricken hard man. a lot of great workouts though, should loosen my hip flexors some.  i stretch them out everyday too. probably need to stretch em more.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sean <seanmichaelross@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Subject: insane abs
To: daedalus311 <daedalus311@gmail.com>


jog 
high knees
elbows with high knees (bicycle standing) 30 sec
tuck jumps   knees to elbows
power jumps.    knees to hands 30 sec
lift each leg up to belly button while standing, arms like a bird fingers tight 30 sec
above but jump

AGAIN higher pace

C sit.  V sit. 
flutters
scissors (cross feet)
knees to chest  30 sec each
AGAIN

knees up to side (c sit) legs spread. touch feet ground
above no hands
oblique eaach side, knees together up to chest
open knees, bring knees to chest and together, touch ground (over the mountain)
above, but bring arms up while knees down, arms down while knees up
c sit bicycle
bicycle no hands

low plank hops - plank, hop feet side to side a few inches  1 min
plank, opp arm/leg lift up. 1 min
same elbow/knee touch
oblique rotation - knee to elbow (arm stays), then opp elbow. 30 sec each leg.
plank walker - start on hands, feet out indiv, hands to elbow down, then reverse.
NO AGAIN





















No comments:

Post a Comment