Friday, February 24, 2012

Hey Hey

Hey man, starwars tonight eh?!  Sounds good!
 
I'm gonna spend a little time with Kim we're gonna watch the new Twilight movie tonight (or kinda new whatever) and I'm gonna clean.  Showing the house tomorrow to someone interested in renting so I want it in tip-top condition lol.
 
Vehicles are so god damned expensive man... Got the oil changed, tires rotated, differential fluids flushed and engine fluids flushed today and it cost me 350 bucks.... FML
 
 
Anyways I looked up some good workout routines for your lower mach pain etc and like I said man... front squats is one of the best exercises to help identify that muscle group and work it.  It may be painful for a little while but it is worth it.  I'll demonstrate on skype or tell ya'll how to do it properly to really help.   I used to do them all the time and it really works the core.  Definitely a must in a good workout routine.  If you guys ever have questions about workouts that work let me know, I know a lot about exercise and I do a ton of research.
 
btw for the protein questions Ryan.   The best bet, and what I used to do is for every meal (3 of the important meals a day)  I would eat 25% of calories as proteins per meal, then eat a small portion of protein throughout the day (1-3 protein shakes and some beef jerky).  Beef jerky is probably one of the best protein supplements you can eat (just watch for high sodium jerky.... try to avoid that).   You want to make sure you are eating a red meat and pasta at least once or twice a week too, have to have good carbohydrate and calorie intake too... You can't process tons of proteins without them, otherwise you will just shit them out.  Like I said if your shit is really green you aren't processing all of your proteins.
 
More to come... Gotta change a diaper and get Kaiden off for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment