Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ryan here

did some squats with 50 lbs, too easy but i can't push it too hard yet.  also did some straight leg raises with like 10 lbs, 50 reps x 3 sets for the hip flexors, did some leg adduction for my IT band - felt OK but they're definitely weak which is most likely why my IT bands are hurting.

shoulders are interesting. sometimes they spasm, other times they feel inflamed, and at times they feel normal.  mustn't be too bad, but bad enough that I gotta let 'em reset a bit.

did 50 lb. deadlifts, 30 of 'em a pop.  Felt like nothing, wasn't really even a workout.  I don't have any heavier weights so I'm stuck wtih that for the next month.

leg extensions too keep my hip flexors, glutes, IT band strong.  gotta go stretch some more

No comments:

Post a Comment