Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] Re: [Madness Writers] guildwars 2 beta

I got my invite on james.meegan5@gmail.com.... wooot!
 
Sean I suggest you try to get into the beta... the game looks intense watch the vid.  Free to play monthly too

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
sean here, ill use all my emails, boooom.
 
i tried with teh other site, gotta do it at home after it analyzes my PC
the site says the beta runs this weekend only, then tehres another one coming up but i dont see a sign up for it.
 
 
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey i need you guys to sign up for this beta and try to get an invite for me.  Go to guildwars2.com and try to get invited for me please.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 2/22/2012 11:04:00 AM



--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 2/22/2012 11:21:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment