Friday, February 24, 2012

btw

I didn't get accepted into the beta just yet.  I got my confirmation e-mail.  You may have to send it a few times but I would imagine they will accept your PC because it's not-so-good.  Normally when they accept people for beta tests they pick candidates based on video cards just so they can determine the wide range of pc's and the playing capabilties on different pc's.  They want the feedback from all different kinds.
 
 
I tried on all 3 of my computers and got 2 confirmations, just haven't been picked up yet.  If you take the time to go to guildwars2.com and watch one of the gameplay videos, it looks fucking incredible.  It is definitely going to blow all other MMORPGs out of the water just based off of the style that they designed the game.  They designed the game for the player to play the game, not the game to play the player... if that makes any sense.   No gay repetitive grinding etc with an incredible story line, graphical features, and interactive adventures.
 
I hope I get into the closed beta.

No comments:

Post a Comment