Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 2/22/2012 09:47:00 AM

yeah johnson sucks.
 
 
call him johnson cuz he BLOWS.
 
 
must be bored.
 
yeah, whoever gets 6th gets the Wild Card position for 1st round.  Flyers arent going anywhere with Mr. Universe and Concussion Man.
 
Devils..one word.  Brodeur.
 
talk about a fat woodchuck lookin geezer.
 
i got some strong abs goin on.  and chest and arms.
 
big deal about nash for no reason.  not gonna win a cup this year no matter who picks him up, cuz he aint goin to none of the top 4.
 
 
 
 
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
up to 174.x lbs. almost 175 . I told some people at work today how I gained 20 lbs over the last year, mainly since the summer. There were all like, "really?" I'm sure I look no different, just a bit more muscle. My stomach's a bit bigger but it's really not noticable wtih a shirt one. I'm a fattie, hahaha. That's what a woman would say, oh!

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 2/22/2012 09:47:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment