Friday, February 24, 2012

Jesus man, 350 smackers for that?

Get those renters by the hook, line, and sinker.

I eat more than 25% of my calories as protein, at least for lunch and dinner. Breakfast is probably 20g protein and .. 120g carbs. maybe 3 g fat total. depends on how much fat is in 2 cups of oatmeal. I have to put brown sugar on it or it tastes like crap.

The rest of the time, I eat chicken, tuna, or low-fat beef wtih either pasta, vegetables, or both. Rice sucks, doesn't have enough protein in it.

I made some kind of beef stir fry last night ,the noodles had 5 g of fat per 1 cup of noodles. nver using those noodles again. Regular pasta doesn't have any fat, i think. could be wrong.. definitely not 5 g.

my poop's never green.

I usually only do one protein shake a day. I sould probably start doing 25g protein shake in the morning as a snack between breakfast/lunch, then do 25 g of protein after working out rather than only 50g of protien right after working out.

I always take 50g of protein to work with me and drink it in the morning over 2-3 hours. Works out well.

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/Quadriceps/BBFrontSquat.html Front Squat. I'd have to try it with relaly low weights to start. My IT bands probably wouldn't like it.. I don't know what to do about 'em at this point. I'd like to do leg press to see how it feels, but I don't wanna risk 1 minute of exercise for 1 month of continued pain. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment