Sunday, June 17, 2012

Diet Coke Zero seems to really help me stay awake at night. too bad we paid $2 a frickin' liter for it at Giant Eagle. Emily doesn't know how to shop sometimes, but I guess I let her buy it 'cause her mom wanted it for yesterday and today. I slept on my chair in the living room from 10 am to 4 pm.. had a blanket on the whole time, and Emily turned the central air off. What an idiot. I heard her tell her mom "it feels good in here with the doors opened letting air in." Her mom said, "no it doesn't, it feels hot." Hell yeah it did, they woke me up but then I felt the heat and was about to flip out. instead, I passed out. Luckily 'cause I was exhausted.



My class is supposed to start on Monday, it's not up yet on the class board. So lame 'cause I could be getting that crap outta the way. Instead, I get to do GREs. Win win for me. booooom. Heat are beating the Thunder . I wouldnt' mind seeing Lebron win a championship. People can say whatever they want a bout him, they don't have the all star team that everybody thinks. From talking to some black guys here at work (all janitors, no less), they all agree that the Thunder has a better starting lineup and bench lineup.. meaning they should win. They said the same thing last year about the Mavericks over the Heat, and I think the Heat got swept. Only talking about this 'cause it's not something you'd read about 'cause it's pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment