Sunday, June 24, 2012

Re: [Madness Writers] 6/24/2012 05:57:00 PM

plyed some hockey, didnt have any problems physically and was on my A game skating all night.   guess running helps...last year when I got here I was playing Sunday, Tuesdy, and Thursday...probably why I ran  a 12:37 2 mile with no problem.

i should be good for any PT test coming up.

I ran 1.3 miles both wednesday and friday..7.5 minute miles.   I could run faster but it gets really hot in the gym cuz there's no ventilation.  no big fan, forget about A/C.

23$ to fill up the car today, 343 miles. 2.979 gas.  booooooom.

I woke up and was gonna play some Sins of a Solar system...there's no fricken campaign, just skirmishes.  no interest.

then i read Masters of Orion was a good gme.  Dos based, fuck that.  downloaded it . 5mb, haha.  lame game.  

halo isnt bad cuz its like 10 min games, play a few, feel refreshed, move along.

same with hockey, and nhl 13 should be good..nhl 14 should be the real deal but we'll see.



On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 8:57 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
Bought NHL 12 for $24 total on Glyde.com .  I guess it's cheaper than half.com and amazon. 

It's not a bad game.. definitely a bit slow, and the turning sucks on D so it's hard to effectively stop the rush even against shitty players.   I figure it can keep me busy 'cause Halo isn't that great playing alone.. either get stuck with idiots.. games are almost always washouts with the winner declared within the first minute.  

I scored some normal goals in NHL and some cross-creases.  the cross-creases were harder to come by than what I remember, and the gaolies weren't perfect.  The glitch goal where you come from the corner, skate from behind the goal line to the front of the net and shoot opposite corner still works most of the time. other than that, I dind't notice any glitches.

One guy was trying to be extremely aggressive but I still beat him 5-0.. I gave him a freebie with 6 seconds left.  total of 14 or 15-0 in  3 games, the first two were against crappy players. 3rd wasn't bad but he still couldn't score.  I remember he hit a post at one point.  ah well, I should get the game next Tuesday I guess. Doesn't bother me, i won't play it much anyway. That fifa sucks. even with a controller I can't imagine it's that fun. It'd just be easier to score.


--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 6/24/2012 05:57:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment