Friday, June 29, 2012

man, thats some bullshit.  PT test on Tuesday.  at least I'm ready for it, but that heat is brutal.  105 today on the ride in to work.  people thought I went running I had so much sweat.
 
i even bungie corded my backpack to the backseat area, cuz no fricken way was I carrying that thing on my back.
 
97 high for Tuesday, no f'n way I'd ever do  an afternoon PT test. 
 
I really hope there's no class on Tuesday. there shouldn't be, we're making good time.  taht way I can go to the PT test, maybe do some language maintenance. study at work.
 
studied an entire chapter in 2 hours last night going through the book.  too easy.
 
gonna run at least a mile tonight at work, ill come in early tomorrow and run 2 miles.  probably do some insanity as well...actually I'll oprobably do some insanity tomorrow before work cuz thats a hard workout.
 
my body is pretty exhausted today..even slept 8 hours past two nights, thast pretty rare.
 
oh yeah dude, on the way tto school, going up this steep hill, 4 lane road, some woman casually rides over into my lane, while right beside me.  i flipped out, she put her hands up like "i didnt see you" AFTER FUCKIN coming into my lane and continuing.
 
then i just drove along.  but come on, how cna you do that.  even the cars behind me slowed WAY down and increased their distance tremendously.  they knew what happened.  no joke man.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment